Complete information on the performers in attendance can be found here: Performers Showcase Contact Sheet (please note that if printing, you have to use LEGAL sized paper)
Performers Listed on the Showcase Contact Sheet
- Jim Ryan Talks
- H.E.A.R.T. Pet Programs
- Najuma the Storyteller (Toni Brown)
- Crochet and Knit with Miriam (Miriam Norman)
- Strawtown Studio
- Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson
- Boy Scouts of America, Westchester-Putnam Council
- Belle’s Dance Networks (Belle Ritter)
- Quincy Design (Quincy Egginton Ed. D.)
- Adventures with Cosmic Carol (Lawrence Pitonza)
- Origami and Action Models (Larry Davis)
- Up in Arms (David Manley)
- Barbara Dee, Author and Chappaqua Children’s Book Festival Board of Directors member
- Laura Doherty
- Sciencetellers (Andrew Piccirillo)
- Uncle Eye and Julia (Ira Levin and Julia Bordenaro Levin)
- Steffi Nossen School of Dance
- Franee the Clown (Theresa Francois)
- Josie’s International School of Dance
Pricing notes for some of those who performed
- Laura Doherty: $350, 45-60 minute program. Block booking, it’s about $250-$275 per program
- Sciencetellers: $350-$400. Block booking – $325 each for 2 shows in a day, $300 each for 3 shows in a day. Can do teen programs too.
- Uncle Eye and Julia: $350, 45-50 minute program. Block booking – $300 each for 2 shows in a day, $250 each for 3 shows in a day.
- Steffi Nossen School of Dance: $100/hr teaching. $150 for a 45-60 minute performance.
- Franee the Clown: Average program is 45-60 minutes, $250. Special Ed teacher before becoming a clown so she is great with special needs kids.
I have flyers for the following performers who were not in attendance. I am hoping to be able to scan them, and flyers from performers who did come, so I can add all of the flyers to this post.
- Traveling Lantern Theatre Company
- James Durst
- Animal Embassy
- Tom Sieling
For more information on these and other performers, check out the Statewide New York State Performers and Programs Database at http://www.performersandprograms.com